Advocacy for Markus Frosch

Hello,

I advocate Markus Frosch to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I work together with Markus more or less since he joined the Icinga Team in 2012. Currently he is the release manager of icinga-web and he also packaged icinga-web which is a "little" beast. I joined his development process for the icinga-web and his other packages from the beginning. He is doing clean and fast work and I thing he would be an enrichment for debian. Therefore I am wholeheartedly advocating Markus as a Debian Developer (DD) with unrestricted upload and voting rights.

Alexander Wirt (via nm.debian.org)