Advocacy for Markus Frosch

Hello,

I advocate Markus Frosch to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I'm working with Markus since a while now, mainly in the Nagios Maintainer Group.
Here I was reviewing and uploading his well maintained package icinga-web to the backports repository. Issues are handled with great care and profession, working with him was always a great pleasure.

I'm convinced that he has the skills and mindset to be a great DD and he is upholding the spirit of our Debian community. So I'm recommending Markus Frosch to become a Debian Developer (with unrestricted uploading permissions).

Jan Wagner (via nm.debian.org)