Re: DM application of Joao Eriberto Mota Filho

I support Eriberto's application for Debian Maintainer.

In Brazil he is a well-recognized professional in the information
security and systems administration areas. He is a recurring speaker,
course instructor and book author on those subjects, and Debian plays a
central role in those activities.

He maintains packages in Debian for a long time already.

I have sponsored multiple packages for Eriberto. He has an excelent
understanding of the Debian tools and policies, and I believe that he is
perfectly capable of uploading them on his own.

I look forward to having Eriberto as a DM.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>