Re: DM application of Ximin Luo

On Thu 2013-12-19 19:09:05 -0500, Ximin Luo wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I don't think i have worked with Ximin Luo directly on debian packaging
specifically, so this does not count as an official recommendation for
his DM application.

However, I have seen Ximin Luo active in discussion around cryptography
and security issues, and I believe he is competent, responsible,
thoughtful, and he communicates well.  These are critical skills and
traits to have in the Debian Project.

I am very happy to see Ximin Luo participate further in Debian.

Regards,

        --dkg