Re: DM application of Ximin Luo

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 00:09 +0000, Ximin Luo wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages:
> - cpp-netlib (sponsor: malat@)
> - curlpp (sponsor: thijs@)
> - mozilla-gnome-keyring (sponser: lunar@)
> and I co‐maintain the packages:
> - status-4-evar (sponsor: lunar@, and@, pkg-mozext@)
> - tree-style-tab (sponsor: lunar@, and@, pkg-mozext@)
> and I have the ongoing ITP packages:
> - flashproxy (reviewer: intrigeri@)
>
> My GnuPG key 1318EFAC5FBBDBCE is signed by the Debian Developers Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>, Olly Betts <olly@debian.org>, Luke Faraone <lfaraone@debian.org>.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I have been in contact with Ximin for the cpp-netlib package. He has
done a very good job at packaging it. He is also very responsive and
promptly reported any issues upstream to have them properly fixed.

Therefore, I believe that Ximin Luo has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer.

-M