Re: DM application of Christos Trochalakis

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 01:58:51PM +0200, Christos Trochalakis wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co‐maintain the nginx package.
>
> My GnuPG key 0x11362600A747ECD9 is signed by the Debian Developer Faidon
> Liampotis.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I fully support Christos Trochalakis's application for Debian Maintainer. He has
been working on nginx package since last couple of months and proven his skill on
packaging, answering bug reports and dealing with user requests.

He will be great asset in Debian as DM (and DD in sometime too, I hope!).

--
Kartik Mistry | IRC: kart_
{0x1f1f, kartikm}.wordpress.com