Re: DM Application for Diane Trout

On Wednesday 04 December 2013 22:55:09 Diane Trout wrote:

Yay.

I first interacted with Diane around packaging of KDE's 4.10 release in
april/may/june and compared to the other newcomers I've worked with I was
really impressed about the quality of questions recieved.

One of the first things I remember she asked about was something about symbol
mangling and c++.

I've since seen her interact with the KDE team and me in incredibly nice ways.

Having Diane as a DM would definitely be great, and I hope that we before
summer also get to advocate her for NM.

/Sune
--
Genius, I cannot ping a GUI from AutoCAD 96, how does it work?

You have to remove from the hard disk, so that then from the preferences
inside Internet Explorer 96 you neither must overclock a laser controller over
the SCSI driver, nor can ever disable a editor of a MIDI TCP/IP secret
password and from Flash and from Netscape or from the control file within
Photoshop you should never overclock the system to the server of a connection
of a proxy over the Fast BIOS for digiting from a application.