DM Application for Diane Trout

This is my declaration of intent to become a D
ebian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I have been the primary maintainer for the following packages under
the guidance of the appropriate teams. (HTSeq was under debian-med, the rest
is components for KDE Telepathy and is under the guidance of the KDE Extras
Team)

  htseq
  ktp-accounts-kcm
  ktp-approver
  ktp-auth-handler
  ktp-call-ui
  ktp-common-internals
  ktp-contact-list
  ktp-contact-runner
  ktp-desktop-applets
  ktp-filetransfer-handler
  ktp-kded-integration-module
  ktp-send-file
  ktp-text-ui
  libqinfinity
  meta-kde-telepathy
  telepathy-logger-qt
  telepathy-qt

My new 4096 bit key is 0x990D38367334D770 and is signed by the Debian
Developer Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> 0xA2D13001D98C0FBA.

I have two older 1024 bit keys 0x4E2EF3DE9C461EF3 and 0x7BC4602929169D76 that
have more signatures, mostly picked up at some older PyCons.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Diane Trout