Advocacy for Andrey Rahmatullin

Hello,

I advocate Andrey Rahmatullin to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I have worked with Andrey Rahmatullin (PGP fingerprint:
B5FE A278 371F 0B51 20B4 691A A3E3 969F 6DDE EC86)
before in ALT Linux project, where he maintained around 100 packages
in Sisyphus repository and was known for high quality of packages maintained,
vocal for the Doing The Right Thing and influential in helping new members,
drafting archive-wide packaging policies and setting high quality standards.

I vouch Andrey can be trusted with unsupervised upload to the Debian archive.
History of his Sisyphus activity shows that Andrey can be trusted with a full access
and does not need an additional "cool-down" DM period.

Mikhail Gusarov (via nm.debian.org)