Debian Maintainer application for Tom Jampen

Hi

I believe that Tom Jampen has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian
packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer, because
I sponsor his packages since several months. It has always be a very
pleaseant experience and I belive that he will be able to maintain his
current packages without my help in the future.

His packages were already of high quality when I started sponsoring him
and he was very quick to improve the few details I pointed out to him.
He is also very interested in learning about new ways to improve his
packages and the overall workflow.

Tom is also currently present at DebConf13 and in general very
interested in Debian.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.