Advocacy for Ian James Campbell

Hello,

I advocate Ian James Campbell to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I wholeheartedly recommend Ian.  Quite frankly, he should have applied to become a DD a long time ago.  He certainly met all requirements a long time ago.

Ian has all the features and values we're looking for in a DD: he obviously has deep technical skills but he's also a great guy to work with.  He actively looks for areas where he can participates and is always a joy to work with.

Ian has made contributions in several areas already, such as kernel related work (Xen, ARM), installer, etc  These are the areas I'm familiar with but I believe Ian contributed to other areas too.

One look at his contributions should make the decision easy - let's make him a DD!

Martin Michlmayr (via nm.debian.org)