Advocacy for Emmanuel Bourg

Hello,

I advocate Emmanuel Bourg to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Hello

I strongly recommend Emmanuel as a potential DD.
He has been uploading and maintaining many Debian Java packages in the context of the Java pkg team. He has proved himself to be very efficient and concerned by the quality of the packages that we maintain.
Moreover, he is involved in many upstream packages (apache in particular).

If we "rush" to see him become DD, it is because he needs to get upload permissions to all packages maintained by the Java team.
We could give him all DM permissions on them but we feel it would be better to encourage him with the DD status.

Sylvestre

Sylvestre Ledru (via nm.debian.org)