Advocacy for Matteo Vescovi

Hello,

I advocate Matteo Vescovi to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I have personally worked with Matteo Vescovi <mfv.debian@gmail.com> (GPG key fingerprint: 4E8E 810A 6B44 5FDE 68DA  D025 8062 3989 83B2 CF7A) for a quite long time in the Debian Multimedia Maintainers team, I sponsored a number of uploads for him too and I've always appreciated his commitment, responsibility and attention to detail.

I am definitely confident to say that's time for him to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.

Alessio Treglia (via nm.debian.org)