Re: DM application of Maarten Lankhorst

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar (2013-07-16):
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 09:46:15AM +0200, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> > Currently, I co-maintain the packages related to X11.  xf86-video-*
> > xf86-input-*, mesa, xorg-server, xserver-xorg-*, xorg, x11proto,
> > libdrm and wayland.
>
> Hello Maarten,
>
> The webpages below list no packages under your name.
>
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=maarten.lankhorst@canonical.com

Because adding to Uploaders anyone having ever had worked on this or that
X package isn't something we do, that's why the above-mentioned packages
aren't showing up with Maarten as a maintainer.

As for sponsored uploads, they might not appear because the sponsor usually
finalizes the changelog with "dch -r" and git commit before uploading.

See Julien's mail about his being happy with Maarten's package preparation.

> Your advocates note you upload packages to the Ubuntu archive. Please
> reply with web addresses of Ubuntu packages uploaded by you. I would
> like to download a source package prepared by you and have a look at it.
> Maybe other DDs may want to do the same to check your packaging skills.

Well, we (X guys) already sponsored his packages to the Debian archive
(Julien's mail again), so we should already be good to go?

Mraw,
KiBi.