Re: DM application of Maarten Lankhorst

Hi,

On 22/05/13 09:46, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> I have read the Social Contract (Version 1.1), Debian Free Software Guidelines (Version 1.1)
> and Debian Machine Usage Policy (Version 1.1.2) and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co‐maintain the packages related to X11.
> xf86-video-* xf86-input-*, mesa, xorg-server, xserver-xorg-*, wayland, xorg,
> x11proto, libdrm and wayland.
>
> My GnuPG key B97B D6A8 0CAC 4981 091A  E547 FE55 8C72 A670 13C3 is signed
> by the Debian Developers Sebastien Bacher, and Iain Lane.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I hereby endorse Maarten's DM application. I have only been contributing to
pkg-xorg for a few weeks but in this time I have seen and sponsored some of
Maarten's changes in our git repositories. I specially like Maarten's
involvement in the upstream community. He has upload rights in Ubuntu where he
maintains the X stack with the Ubuntu X team, so I trust him to know what and
when to upload, to test packages and to follow our various policies appropriately.

Best regards,
Emilio