DM application of Uwe Kleine-König

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the rt-test package and did some work to make the
rt patch set available in the Debian Kernel packages.

My GnuPG key E2DCDD9132669BD6 is signed by the Debian Developers
Bernhard R. Link (brlink), Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (tolimar) and Jan
Lübbe (jluebbe).

I look forward to become a Debian Maintainer, best regards
Uwe