Re: DM application of Prach Pongpanich

On 05/21/2013 05:34 PM, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> In Icedove, when you open up a new window to compose a message, you
> should see an OpenPGP drop-down menu whereever your toolbar is (should
> be along the top of your screen). Click it, and select "Use PGP/MIME
> for this message" (as well as "Sign message").

Thanks, but I know. The issue wasn't that. It was Icedove being used
with the HTML composer, then it does the GPG signature, then convert to
text (or something like that). If you have a line which is longer than
74 chars, it gets wrapped, and then the signature is broken.

To fix it, you need to go to Edit->Account Settings and untick the HTML
composer (which annoyed me for years anyway...).

This, by the way, according to DKG, is a well know bug upstream.

Thomas