Re: Advocating for Prach Pongpanich

on Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:43:28 +0800, zigo wrote:

> PS: Done again using the gpg command line, since enigmail + icedove
> doesn't seem to work.

on Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:03:27 +0800

On 05/21/2013 02:47 AM, zigo@debian.org wrote:

> See attachement for a signed version of my advocacy.
> This is getting quite annoying. I hope Enigmail and
> Icedove can be fixed...

Hi, i'm helping to maintain enigmail in debian, and i noticed your
complaint.  I'm unable to reproduce the problem myself, though.  Is the
problem you're seeing related to a specific bug report that i can try to
fix?  If not, could you tell me specifically how to reproduce it?  If
you want to tell me by opening a bug report, that would be great!
alternately, i'm happy to open the bug report for you.

Regards,

	--dkg

PS your headers suggest that you are using, please let me know if that's
not the case: