Re: DM application for Markus Wanner

I'm just writing in support of Markus's application to join as a DM

I recently discovered the asio package doesn't work with clang.  I
found that later versions have a fix, but the Debian package had been
orphaned quite some time ago.  Markus had actually updated the package
and uploaded it on mentors long before the freeze, but nobody had
helped it progress, so I've encouraged him to join the DM process
formally.

He has demonstrated ability with C++ and using the git VCS too, so he
will be able to contribute a lot of positive value to the Debian project.

Markus is also residing in Switzerland and sooner or later we are
going to meet up in person so I can sign his key.