Advocacy for Thomas Koch

Hello,

I advocate Thomas Koch to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Thomas Koch has been looking for advocates in the following email.

     https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2012/06/msg00013.html

He got only positive answers, but people were somewhat shy advocating him because they thought that somebody closer should do.

I am not closer than they are, but I also have interacted positively with Thomas multiple times, mostly about the java packages related to Eucalyptus, and he was always constructive and patient.  I follow the debian-java mailing list and I was often wondering why Thomas is not DD yet.  Manpower is getting rare, and we depriving ourselves from his good contributions by having him often in situations of bottleneck related to upload rights.

I hereby advocate Thomas to let him expand his great work on Java package and beyond.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan