Searching an advocate to become a DD

Hi,

since I'm currently waiting to get two fairly simple packages sponsored
(termit, unpaper), I thought it might be time to start thinking of becoming a
DD. Would you like to be my advocate?

I've interacted with a couple of DDs over time and am afraid that there might
be no single one who knows me good enough to advocate me. Maybe you'd like to
respond to this mail and encourage one of the other recipients to advocate me?

These are my contributions to Debian since 2009:

- updated yui package to version 2.8.0r4-1
- updated SOLR package to version 1.4.1
- packaged (and orphaned again) Hadoop, HBase, ZooKeeper, Simhash and some
java libraries: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=thomas%40koch.ro
- Git migrated the packaging repos of
  - piuparts
  - fingerforce projects
- updated, adopted and waiting for sponsors:
 - https://mentors.debian.net/package/termit
 - https://mentors.debian.net/package/unpaper
- not only reported bugs but also helped to solve them inside debian or with
upstream
- helped manning to Debian booth at Linuxtag in Berlin
- organised skills exchange sessions at Debconf 11

- Did _NOT_ participate in any devel flamewar! :-)

My portfolio page on nm.debian.org:
http://portfolio.debian.net/result?email=thomas%40koch.ro&showall=1&name=Thomas+Koch&gpgfp=76040205597FA696F1313BCA07FC4891042BA65A&username=&nonddemail=thomas%40koch.ro&aliothusername=thkoch-
guest&wikihomepage=ThomasKoch&forumsid=&mode=html&submit=Build+Debian+Member+Portfolio+URLs

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro