Advocacy for Boris Pek

Hello,

I advocate Boris Pek to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Le 14/01/2013 08:18, Dmitry Oboukhov via nm a écrit :

> I advocate Boris Pek to become uploading DD.

So do I. I only worked on one l10n package with Boris, and even if the
collaboration was short (because I was quickly confident enough to
grant him DM upload rights), it was fruitful.

Boris is meticulous in his work, nice to deal with, and responsive. I
didn't have much remarks toward his initial packaging, and he took into
account most if not all the further nitpicking I proposed him.

I'd be happy to see Boris able to continue his quality work among us.

Regards.

David Prévot (via nm.debian.org)