Advocacy for Richard Kenneth Darst

Hello,

I advocate Richard Kenneth Darst to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Darst started involved in Debian contributing to the organization of DebConf9 back in 2009. In 2010 he was one of the main person working towards having DebConf10 in NYC and it would have been all impossible without his hard work.

He also maintains a couple of python packages. I sponsored them a couple of months ago and the packages were in good shape.

I am looking forward to have Darst as DD.

Ana Beatriz Guerrero López (via nm.debian.org)