Re: DM application of Jean-Michel Vourgère

Hi,

On 21.10.2012 16:10, Jean-Michel Vourgère wrote:
> Currently, I maintain the packages mdbtools and eyefiserver.

did you try to poke your former sponsors of mdbtools? It's them to
advocate you in the first place.

As for me, I know Jean-Michel from his good quality work and help on the
apache2 package. He spent lots of time to go through the bug tracker and
to triage, forward and even fix bugs. He was a great help to clean up
the package for the upcoming Apache transition. Therefore, I would be
very keen if  Jean-Michel would be tighter linked to the community by
becoming a DM.

Having that said, I never sponsored any of his packages. Hence I am not
qualified to judge about his individual work, but I'm fairly sure it is
of good quality - but sadly this is not good enough to be counted as a
(full) advocation, so take this as +0.5.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll