Advocacy for Laszlo Kajan

Hello,

I advocate Laszlo Kajan to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I know Laszlo in person since a Debian Med sprint in Southport in January 2012.  He is obviosely an skilled person and very engaged for Free Software in the field of Biology.  Once he had understood the idea of Debian Med to include software that is used in the field of medicine and microbiology straight into Debian to make it easily available for people working in this field all over the world he started a big effort to move the private archive of his lab into Debian.  By doing so Laszlo became one of the most active team members in a very short time and has spread the idea into his lab to support Debian directly (also for the profit of dedicated derivatives).

I can confirm that Laszlo has gathered good packaging practice and he is keen on enhancing his skills every time.  He even started teaching his students in packaging and we all know that teaching is the best way to learn yourself.  Thus I fully advocate Laszlo's intend to become a Debian Developer.

Andreas Tille (via nm.debian.org)