AM report for Sebastian Ramacher

I recommend to accept Sebastian Ramacher as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Sebastian
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       Ramacher
   Key fingerprint: F78CBA07817BB149A11D339069F2FC516EA71993
   Account:         sramacher

2. Background
-------------
   I started to use GNU/Linux about 10 years ago. At first I tried
   Mandrake Linux and Red Hat 9 on spare machines and switched to Debian
   in 2003 or 2004. In 2007 I migrated my main workstation to Debian and
   stuck with it ever since.

   I've done some free software work before becoming the maintainer of
   the first Debian package in 2010, but in the end it was Debian that
   got me more involved into free software development. At that time
   zathura's upstream author asked me to package zathura for Debian and
   after that I've become one of its upstream authors myself. Since then
   I took over the responsibility of some other packages and really
   enjoyed working on free software and Debian in particular.

   After joining the Debian Python Modules Team I helped a little with
   the Python 2.6 -> 2.7 transition. As Python is one of my main areas
   of interest I'd like to continue to help the DPMT.

   One of my other areas of interest is anything cryptography related
   and I'd like to get more involved with packages related to this
   area.

   I've also done some RC bug squashing from time to time and like to
   continue to do so in the future.

   I am currently living in Graz, Austria and pursue a Masters degree in
   Mathematics at the University of Graz and one in Computer Sciences at
   the University of Technology of Graz.

Regards,
Ansgar