Advocacy for Dmitry Smirnov

Hello,

I advocate Dmitry Smirnov to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Dmitry has been working with me on quite a few packages, including abiword, etl, mysql-workbench, portabase, synfig, synfigstudio, tupi and wv. He has shown his great passion on making Debian even better. I am convinced that he has good technical knowledge on working with Debian stuff and keeps good relation with upstream. He is very responsive and willing to spend time on problems that are important for other people, for instance he made abiword work on hurd-i386 with some trivial help from others, while it was the first heavy-weight GUI word processing application that confirmed to work on that platform.  I'm confident that accepting Dmitry will be a great addition to our project.

Aron Xu (via nm.debian.org)