Advocacy for Dmitry Smirnov

Hello,

I advocate Dmitry Smirnov to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Dmitry has been of tremendous help with the rather complex "zabbix" package in Debian. He started by improving the debian/rules makefile in May 2012 and has since invested countless hours of work into the package. Due to private matters I had to reduce my involvement in Debian for the past months while Dmitry has filled in for me and dealt with bug reports and security issues in a timely, autonomous and user-friendly way. He is dedicated and has a good understanding of the Debian package building toolchain. I'm confident that he would be a valuable contributor to Debian.

Christoph Haas (via nm.debian.org)