Re: DM application for Marcin Juszkiewicz

[ fixed typo in To: line and re-sending... ]

Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin@juszkiewicz.com.pl> wrote:
>This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
><URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
>I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
>Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
>Currently, I maintain the packages powerdebug and android-tools in
>Ubuntu and got sponsored uploads of them into Debian.
>My GnuPG key 117A251E is signed by the Debian Developers:
>
>38C9D903 Colin Tuckley <colint@debian.org>
>76E2AC7B Hector Oron Martinez (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>
>
>I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I (almost!) whole-heartedly back Marcin's desire to become a DM. He's
technically excellent, and would be a great asset maintaining things
in Debian. I've worked alongside him in Linaro and been very impressed
by his work on ARM toolchains. My *only* issue is that I'd want him to
be a DD rather that just a DM. Maybe time for that later... :-)

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.