DM application for Marcin Juszkiewicz

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages powerdebug and android-tools in
Ubuntu and got sponsored uploads of them into Debian.
My GnuPG key 117A251E is signed by the Debian Developers:

38C9D903 Colin Tuckley <colint@debian.org>
76E2AC7B Hector Oron Martinez (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.