Re: NM report for week ending 2012-07-30

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:12:08PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

> >> 7 people became Debian Developer, uploading
> > Names please! :)
> See <http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2012/15/#newcontributors> for the
> last batch (and yes, agreed it would be nice to have names in the weekly
> report. We could then link directly to it instead of
> <https://nm.debian.org/public/nmlist#done> in the DPN).

You are both right.

As a temporary work-around, you can go to
https://nm.debian.org/public/people and click twice on the 'Since'
column header, to sort everyone by descending state change date.

It's only reliable for DDs, as everything else I need to sync manually
in a way or another, and I don't do it that often.

I've added to my todo list to indeed add names to the weekly report.

If in the meantime someone feels like trying implementing the change,
this is the code that generates the weekly report:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=nm/nm2.git;a=blob;f=maintenance/management/commands/weekreport.py

Ciao,

Enrico

--