Advocacy for Vasudev Sathish Kamath

Hello,

I advocate Vasudev Sathish Kamath to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I am pleased to advocate Vasudev's application.

During last years, he has shown a good and always improving knowledge
of Debian and Debian packaging.

He made a tremendous work revamping the big mess that was the Indic
fonts package, exploring and dealing with several tricky licensing
issues (many Indic fonts are not properly licensed and he had to deal
about this with several "upstream").

Vasudev bring good knowledge of problems specific to Indic languages
in Freee Software.

He is also an enthusiastic organizer and has been the key person that
made one of the Mini-Debconf happen last year, in India (in Mangalore,
which I participated to).

Vasudev would undoubtfully be a great benefit to have as "full" DD for
the Debian Project and I wholeheartedly advocate him as New
Maintainer.

As I already sponsored several of his packages, I would be OK to
process his application unless Frontdesk prefers doing this another
way, of course...

Christian Perrier (via nm.debian.org)