Re: DM application of Elías Alejandro

W dniu 26.06.2012 06:16, Elías Alejandro pisze:
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages bygfoot, colortail, fdclone, gpick, jigzo,
pidgin-latex, radiotray, uget and I co‐maintain the package extundelete.

My GnuPG key 0x6351F719 is signed by the Debian Developers:
- René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
- Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org>

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I fully support Elias application.

I'm sponsoring his radiotray package and his uploads are always technically ok.
I believe he will be great addition to Debian community.

regards
Bartosz Fenski

--
,''`. Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - malopolskie v. - Poland