Re: New minechangelogs interface (again)

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've integrated minechangelogs in nm.debian.org.
>
> If you are logged in with a web password (any DD can do that, not only
> AMs) then you can access https://nm.debian.org/am/minechangelogs/
> where you enter one keyword per line, press Submit and get results.

Hi,

This is really great!  Although, I'm a bit curious why the
minechangelogs interface needs to have restricted access?  It seems
like it could be a useful tool for just about anyone, not just DDs.
In addition, defaulting to open access is more philosophically ideal.

Best wishes,
Mike