Re: DM application of Christian Welzel

Hi,

On Freitag, 23. März 2012, Christian Welzel wrote:
[...]
> Currently, I maintain the packages typo3-src and libjs-swfobject
[...]

yay! finally! :-D

I've been sponsoring typo3 uploads for Christian since 2007 and have been
waiting for this ever since DM exists, so yay!

He's good to work with and as he's doing typo3 upstream development for many
years I never doubted (nor had to..) his technical contributions.

When reviewing his typo3 packaging for a very long time I've only found stuff
I classified as "pedantic" and about which he still (usually) cared ;-)

Reviewing libjs-swfobject before it went through NEW was also quite boring,
I've asked for two things (related to dfsg-orig-tar) to be better explained in
README.source, got it, uploaded, ftp-master accepted it. Boooooring.

So I wholeheartly approve + welcome Christian becoming a Debian Maintainer,
finally! Christian, enjoy, thanks & keep up the good work!

cheers,
	Holger