Re: Help with nm.debian.org icons

Now with a link instead of an attachment to get it through to the list.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 01:27:17PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> With a progressbar as a background to show relative progress, and icons
> in the foreground to show the meaning of the current state, they should
> convey quite a bit of information, and with a larger canvas it should be
> easier to convey the complex meanings.

Just to get an understanding of what you wanted, I created one possible
icon [0]: adv_ok.png. Obviously, it should reflect the status when
advocacies went in and were accepted. It's primitive, a simple progress
bar and an icon from [1] set somewhere on top of the progress bar to
reflect the state of the application. Is that what you had in mind?

Hauke

[0] http://people.debian.org/~jhr/adv_ok.png
[1] http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/gallery2/?./Icons/status/mail-signed-verified.png

--