Re: Advocating Fabrizio Regalli <fabreg@fabreg.it>

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012, NM Front Desk wrote:

> Auth-Key: nmautheb858b63b827bc075fe517fe16b7bc1c
> Applicant: Fabrizio Regalli <fabreg@fabreg.it>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

I've been working closely with Fabrizio for more than an year now
reviewing his packages and mentoring him through the Mozilla
Extension Packaging Team procedures.

He did an awesome job updating several packages, fixing and providing
patches for RC bugs the day after the bug itself was reported. He has
been active on the channel providing support to users, he pinged the
relevant folks when unsure about a specific or invasive change to
apply on a certain package, he alwais acted politely within the team
and I'm sure he'll make a great DD when his NM process will be
complete.

I wish him all the best and good luck for his future Debian's
activities.

cheers,

Andrea