Re: DM application of Neutron Soutmun

Hello all,

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 09:15:41AM +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:05:23 +0700, Neutron Soutmun wrote:
>
> > Hello Anibal,
> >
> > I have signed your key and sent you emails.
> >
> > As you will sign my key, The fingerprint of 0xA6CDC457 is below:
>
> ...seriously?

I'm sorry that I made this mistake, I'll never do it again, I promise T_T.

It's not a proplem that everyone have wondered about my *REAL* name, It
always be with all Thai people that have met me at the first time
because it's not usual name that Thai people pick for new baby. In
Thailand, I guest that only me or just another one that have got
this name. It's a special name was picked by my father's intention :).
I proud of it.

It's no meaning at all in Thai because it's actually be the word
"neutron" which surrouding "nucleus".
(Nuclear Chemistry: http://chemcases.com/nuclear/nc-01.html)
My father (a teacher) picked this name since the year when I was born,
there is a 50 years celebration that the chemistry discovered the "neutron".
It's a special year and I think, me also special to my parents too.

Best regards,
Neutron Soutmun