Re: DM application of Neutron Soutmun

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 16:19 +0100, Amaya wrote:

> I am afraid I also got that impression. Glad to know it didn't happen :)
> Now Anibal, please confirm his real name is Neutron. That's be so cool
> :)

I've personally seen his passport with this name at the Debian MiniCamp
in Thailand, as have several other folks:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianThailand/MiniDebCamp2010

I also met him and Theppitak in 2006 where he introduced himself as
Neutron, but I don't think I saw any ID at that time.

He was also at DebConf11 in Bosnia this year.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise