Re: DM application of Neutron Soutmun

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 14:07 +0700, Neutron Soutmun wrote:

> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I believe that Neutron Soutmun has the social and technical skills
needed to maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become
a Debian maintainer. I've been sponsoring flvmeta and xiterm+thai for
some time and observed that he does things in the correct way, works
well with his upstreams and is generally competent with packaging stuff.
I would encourage him to work towards becoming a Debian member in time.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise