Re: DM application of Daniel Pocock

package debian-maintainers
tags 656525 + moreinfo
stop

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 02:30:57PM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>On dd20/01/12 14:03, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>>What packages have been uploaded to the Debian archive in your name?
>
>I haven't uploaded any packages to Debian with my name - for Ganglia, I
>have only produced the upstream releases (e.g. the tar.gz file on
>Sourceforge)

We are interested in your Debian packaging skills and the way to know
about it is by looking at your packages in the Debian archive. The
advocacy of the sponsor of those pacakges is highly taken into account.

I would like to suggest you to go through a round of sponsored uploads.
Your sponsor will decide when you could upload your packages on your
own.