Re: Question about gpg key.

Hi,

Thank you for a reply.

>>  What should be my next steps? Should I notify somewhere in Debian about new key
>>  or just sign my packages by this key in the next uploads?
>  Naturally, your key will have to be uploaded to a public key server. See this
>  wiki page for more [1].
>  Get your key signed by other Debian developers if you want to become a Debian
>  Developer at some point. See this list to find someone in your area to sign it [2].
>  Follow the instructions in [3] to get your new key into the Debian keyring.

I have read all related documentation before send the message.
Procedure [4] affects only DD. But I am not even DM now.
And it seems like the key of a sponsored maintainer does not matter and it can
be changed in any moment. Because only one important thing in upload to the main
repo is the sign of sponsor (DD) which is checked by bot.
Correct me if I am wrong.

That's why I asked the question.

Best regards,
Boris