Re: AM report for Johann Felix Soden

Dear all,

On 01/08/2012 10:57 PM, Luke Faraone wrote:
> 1. Identification & Account Data
> --------------------------------
>    First name:      Johann
>    Middle name:     Felix
>    Last name:       Soden
>    Key fingerprint: 477C 8339 D36D 766E D853  201C 8359 193B FDCB
>    Account:         johfel
>    Forward email:
[...]
> 5. Recommendation
>    I recommend to accept Johann as a Debian Developer.
I sponsored for Johann in the past. Johann definitely knows what he is
doing and is friendly. He is still young, studying, the DD status may
help increasing his efficiency in developing our ddistribution further
and himself with it, or vice versa. So, I am definitely looking forward
to have him with us.

Steffen