Debian Maintainer application for Vasudev Kamath

I believe that Vasudev Kamath has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer,
because I have worked with Vasudev for couple of packages he is maintaining (I
have uploaded his many packages) and he has also done nice job in Debian-IN
team in on going migration process of packages from SVN to Git [2] and
renaming ttf-* to fonts-* packages.

Extra bits: He actively asks any doubts and has quick turnout time for any
issues. Besides good technical skills, he helped a lot arranging and mentoring
at MiniDebConf, Mangalore.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2011/11/msg00000.html
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-in/debian-in.git;a=summary

--