Re: DM application for Soren Hansen

Hello,

On 06/17/2011 03:44 PM, Soren Hansen wrote:
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I came a lot across Soren's packages when backporting them
from Ubuntu to Debian for the packaging of Eucalyptus. I never
was in any closer contact with him, but most certainly I very
much wished those backports would not have been required in
the first place.

So, a warm "welcome" to Soren, he definitely knows what he
is doing and will be excellent to have around - for cloud
computing and beyond.

With kind regards,

Steffen