DM application for Soren Hansen

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain python-gflags, python-mhash, and python-libcloud.
python-gflags and python-libcloud both have their Maintainer: field
pointed to the DPMT, but I'm the one who looks after them.
python-cloudservers also has my name on it, and will get some more love
once a renaming/versioning situation has been resolved upstream.

The OpenStack packages in Debian are based heavily on my OpenStack
packages in Ubuntu, and I expect to be co-maintaining them in Debian.

I have a reasonably long history of involvement in Ubuntu. While I
appreciate it not counting towards my Debian cred directly, I mention it
because it demonstrates some of the breadth of my packaging experience:
I maintain/maintained/created a number of packages in Ubuntu, e.g.
libvirt, qemu, kvm, eucalyptus, all the openstack components, iptables,
gtk-vnc, rampart, axis2c, virt-manager, libmms, virt-viewer, etherboot,
virtinst, netcat-openbsd, vgabios, open-vm-tools, libgfshare, rawstudio,
networt-manager-openvpn, network-manager-vpnc, network-manager-pptp,
probably more that I forgot.

My GnuPG key 9EAAF9C5 is signed by Colin Watson and Martin Pitt.
My old (1024 bit DSA) GnuPG key (E8BDA4E3), is signed by Colin Watson,
Martin Pitt, Kees Cook, Jonathan Riddell, Fabio M. Di Nitto, Kyle
McMartin, Loïc Minier, Steve Langasek, Reinhard Tartler, Ben Collins,
Daniel Silverstone, and Tore Anderson. I've signed my old key with my new
key and vice versa, so these signature are all in the trust path of the
new key. The old key has not been compromised, I just updated to a
more modern key per the DM requirements.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

- --
Soren Hansen        | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer    | http://www.ubuntu.com/