Re: DM application of HIGUCHI Daisuke

2011-02-12, debian@vdr.jp:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages gkrelluim and pidgin-twitter.
> My GnuPG key D439668E is signed by the Debian Developer Yukiharu Yabuki.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I'd like to advocate Daisuke to be DM.
Please, note the fact that I only had to upload/sponsor one of his packages
*just one time*, beside that, the packaging and response-time were flawless.

Saludos,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@nube.usla.org.ar | http://lizaur.github.com/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1