Re: DM application of HIGUCHI Daisuke

Hello, Guys

I'd love to to advocate a Debian Maintainer candidate, HIGUCHI Daisuke.

I knew him well, because he is ex-colleague. He has computer skills well.
In my observation, He is mature person.

He has not only programming skill but also learn studying Debian way.
He has made debian packages under some debian developers.

He has shown a motivation and skills needed for Debian Maintainer.

--
〒550-0002 大阪市西区江戸堀2-1-1 江戸堀センタービル9F