Debian Maintainer application for Matthias Klumpp

I believe that Matthias Klumpp has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer,
because he has proven his packaging skills with libqt4pas package (and other
packages - which I'm sure that in good shape) for which I'm current sponsor
from long time.

Matthias Klumpp will be an asset to Debian project as DM (and DD if he choose
to be :)).

[1] Matthias's Application email:
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2011/09/msg00047.html

--