Re: DM application of Alexandre Mestiashvili

Dear all,

On 09/19/2011 01:49 PM, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the package libpam-abl
> and I co‐maintain the packages seq-gen , transtermhp .
> My GnuPG key 4096R/1B5228B0 is signed by the Debian Developer Andreas
> Tille and Steffen Moeller.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I am fully supportive for Alex to become a Debian Maintainer. He
attended the
Debian Med sprint on Bioinformatics early this year and has been very
supportive ever since. He has shown to be interested in every aspect of
Debian, not only the scientific Bends' sides. All communication with him
was always very pleasant. So, I truly hope Alex to become a full member
of the Debian society soon.

Cheers,

Steffen